Principal, Robert Storey
The MVR Company focuses on the assessment and creation of new ventures, with an emphasis on medical technologies. In addition to holding equity in and providing advisory services to existing companies, Mr. Storey serves on numerous commercial, government and academic advisory boards that are involved in the translation of high-value technologies to the market.
Managing Partner, The LaunchPortTM Accelerator
- Accelerator providing emerging growth Medtech companies the opportunity to establish residency alongside an operational medical device manufacturer
Executive in Residence, Johns Hopkins University
- External Advisory Board, Center for Biomedical Innovation and Design
- Strategic Advisory Board, Lab for Computational Sensing and Robotics
- Technology Commercialization Panel, Applied Physics Laboratory
- Investment Review Committee, Bisciotti Fund
- Site Miner - Medical Devices & Engineering, Maryland Innovation Initiative
State of Maryland Governor's Life Sciences Advisory Board
Stategic Advisory Board, VIC Technololgy Venture Development
- VIC is a private, for-profit, technology venture development firm
National Medical Device Expert, National Institute of Health I-CorpsTM
National Instructor, National Science Foundation I-CorpsTM
Chairman, OsteoVantage, Inc.
Chairman, Vixiar Medical, Inc.